Long Island, NY Personal Injury
& Accident Lawyers
33 Queens St. Syosset, NY 11791 Free Consultation 516.307.1199
CALL TODAY 516.307.1199

If you were injured in any type of accident in New York State, it is important that you retain the services of an experienced personal injury attorney who can provide you with assistance in assembling a case.
Richard E. Noll has been representing clients since 1993. He prides himself in always being more prepared than his adversary. It is his firm belief that a plaintiff’s attorney must first be honest with the client in the assessment of the case. Once it is determined that the client has a viable claim, then it is necessary to be creative and tenacious in his representation.

We are active in educating our clients so check back regularly to see if we added new blog posts, videos, or frequently asked questions.

What If I’m Involved in an Accident and The Other Party Has No Insurance?

Every New York State Health Insurance Policy has a prevision called Uninsured Motorist Benefits If you do not pay for additional benefits, you will at least have up to $25,000 of compensation for yourself, or $50,000 of compensation for everybody involved in the accident If you wish to raise your Uninsured Motorist Benefits, you will …

What’s The First Thing I Should Do After Being Involved In a Car Accident?

You should immediately seek any necessary medical care You should also contact an attorney to understand the process of taking care of yourself after your car accident The insurance company is not necessarily looking out for your best interest, so you should understand what they are looking for before speaking with them

What Should I Know About The No-Fault Application?

The No-Fault Application will set up any of your no-fault benefits after your accident You have thirty days to fill out and submit your application You should have proof that the application was submitted

What To Do After Being Injured In A Car Accident in Nassau County

You should call the police to document the scene of the accident, and to gather personal information of the individuals involved in the accident. If you are injured, you should have an ambulance transport you to the emergency room. The shock and trauma of an accident can mask any injuries that you may have. You …


If you suffered trauma and sustained serious injuries that will require extended hospital care, surgery, extensive physical therapy, trigger point or epidural steroid injections, The Noll Law Firm, P.C. is here to serve. If you have suffered a spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, broken or fractured bones, scarring burns, disability or loss of earnings …

Tell Us.

We are here to help assist you in your time of need. You deserve to be appropriately compensated for any injury you’ve sustained. Reach out to us for a free consultation.

Please do not send highly confidential or
personal information via this form.