Long Island, NY Personal Injury
& Accident Lawyers
485 Underhill Blvd, Ste. 107 Syosset, NY 11791 Free Consultation 516.307.1199
Can I sue the other driver if I was injured in an accident?
  • You should file a claim against the Other Driver of the Car, and the Owner of the Car
  • Ultimately, it is the Insurance Company of the Owner of the Car that will defend the case, and pay your claim
  • It is important to establish that the Driver has the Owner’s permission to use the car, that the Driver was at Fault for the Accident, and that the Driver violated a provision of the Vehicle & Traffic Law

CALL TODAY 516.252.1728

Tell Us.

We are here to help assist you in your time of need. You deserve to be appropriately compensated for any injury you’ve sustained. Reach out to us for a free consultation.

    Please do not send highly confidential or
    personal information via this form.

    Input this code: captcha