Long Island, NY Personal Injury
& Accident Lawyers
485 Underhill Blvd, Ste. 107 Syosset, NY 11791 Free Consultation 516.307.1199
What documents need to be filled out after an auto accident?
  • The Primary paperwork to be filled out is the No-Fault Application, which will provide you with medical wages and benefits
  • If there is more than $1000 of damage to your vehicle, you need to fill out a MV 101 form
  • Your own insurance company may request that you fill out an Accident Description Form, which should be completed with the assistance of your attorney
  • Your Attorney will have you fill out a Retainer Agreement, and paperwork that allows them to access your medical records
  • You may be required to fill out additional paperwork as your case goes forth

CALL TODAY 516.252.1728

Tell Us.

We are here to help assist you in your time of need. You deserve to be appropriately compensated for any injury you’ve sustained. Reach out to us for a free consultation.

    Please do not send highly confidential or
    personal information via this form.

    Input this code: captcha