Long Island, NY Personal Injury
& Accident Lawyers
485 Underhill Blvd, Ste. 107 Syosset, NY 11791 Free Consultation 516.307.1199
What does a spine specialist do when I’m seriously injured?
  • A Neurosurgeon is the Primary Spine Specialist that you will work with when you have a Serious Spinal Injury
  • These individuals will focus on relieving Nervous Compression and Injuries
  • Once your disk is ruptured or herniated,the injury must typically be resolved with Spinal Surgery

CALL TODAY 516.252.1728

Tell Us.

We are here to help assist you in your time of need. You deserve to be appropriately compensated for any injury you’ve sustained. Reach out to us for a free consultation.

    Please do not send highly confidential or
    personal information via this form.

    Input this code: captcha