Long Island, NY Personal Injury
& Accident Lawyers
485 Underhill Blvd, Ste. 107 Syosset, NY 11791 Free Consultation 516.307.1199
What happens if I trip and fall on someone else’s property?
  • You must document that the accident actually happened at a certain location in order to properly prove your case
  • Take note of what caused you to trip and fall, including possible photographic evidence
  • Receive any immediate medical care to have proof of your medical status
  • Your attorney will go to the site to prove the dangerous condition, and prove that the property owner was aware of the defect

CALL TODAY 516.252.1728

Tell Us.

We are here to help assist you in your time of need. You deserve to be appropriately compensated for any injury you’ve sustained. Reach out to us for a free consultation.

    Please do not send highly confidential or
    personal information via this form.

    Input this code: captcha